Thursday, December 8, 2016

WOW, That Was Quick

This semester went by so fast I remember at the start I was new to the blog now I get the hang of it. I also remember that in the beginning I procrastinated do to having many Ap classes and getting use to them, now we are at the end of the semester and tomorrow is the Final Day for this class honestly what's the whole point of finals but what can we as students say, I think instead of final we should have a review day from what we have learn and create an activity or a presentation showing what you learn and how it will help you in life. Anyway that doesn't happen so back to the semester in went by flying. I personally think that this semester I learn more about high vocabulary and life for example self- reliance. Next semester I want to continue doing great in the class and looking forward to learn great concepts and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment