Saturday, November 26, 2016

My Opinion

Well in my opinion I'm tired!!
ok that's just an excuse how do I know because even though I'm tired I know that I have to do all my posts that I have to do it either way. I'm glad that I only need about twenty five posts and I'm hating it because all the post that I have to do are the ones that I didn't do in August and the reason for this is because I procrastinated and I still wasn't getting the hang of having other AP classes and other things that was going on so I didn't do those posts but when I stopped procrastinating and got the hang I got my posts done so (yay!!!)

I honestly don't see the whole point of doing all those posts but in my opinion what's the whole point of doing it if many of us are probably going to catch up to all the posts to get the grade but we are not going to learn anything and the whole point of doing it is to learn something from the post and then others are just going to post whatever to get the post that they need to because their grade matters
So...............................
I honestly think what's the whole point and for example I'm posting a post about my opinion so that's my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment