Saturday, November 26, 2016

Today I'm a Good Human

Today I'm a good human because I just took care of the most annoying children ever!!! Its funny because I love children , trust me they are so cute I love children but when it comes to my brothers and cousins well you can say OMG their so annoying they don't listen to you and then when it comes to other children they're obedient and so adorable I like playing with them but then when it comes to my brothers and cousins well lets say that is not as fun and then they get annoying, but even though they can be annoying at the end of the day I love them and I care for them is just the words I love children and that's what  gives me passion to become a Pediatrician so, today I'm  a good human for taking care of my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment