Saturday, November 26, 2016

VIGENETTE IN TIME

 I think to myself more often as a young adult, compare to when I was a child. I do this a lot more often I think that it is just the impact of life when your a child they tend to do everything for you, feed you, provide you food on the table, but once you become a young adult (adolescent) you have that impact where you have to think for yourself when you make mistakes you learn from them and we tend to not make the same mistakes. In my opinion being a child is being great you don't have responsibilities, you don't have to care for no one. For example when I was two I remember that my mom left a big jar of peanut butter open and I got up with my little feet up the table and I dip my hand in their and covered my self with it. ( It was funny!!). When my mom got back she was just laughing at me, but if your a young adult you have to take care of your little brothers be the example for them. For example I remember when I was 14,I was suppose to clean the house and make breakfast before my mom came home and instead of doing what she asked me to do she came home and well, lets say that she was mad and then from there she gave me multiples lectures that I'm becoming a young adult and that I have to learn how to be independent and understand that I'm not child. I guess my vignette in time is always thinking to myself gosh I wish I was a child and stay as a child, but then throughout the day we learn that it is just the beauty of life all those stages of life when your born you are a baby, then a child , adolescent , and then crap you realize your an adult!!!

Well, if you ask me I think that it is just the beauty of life and we have to learn that life keeps on going and that we have to figure things out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment