Thursday, October 6, 2016

Mentor Letter Draft #1

Greetings My Yoda,
               Well Hello!! I hope everything is turning out great with all the amazing things that you have to do in your life but I have a great question that I have been having in mind. Is amazing how sometimes I just sit on a couch and stare at the ceiling and come up with the random questions ever but I do have one specific question in which I really could not get to the point is just like...How? Why?
            Anyway my question is about perfection in life. Why do people seem to want things perfect? Why is there one person who is perfect? This is really bugging me and I would want to know why people want things perfect.  Anyway I know you have experience with psychology and how the brain works and why people think that way so I was wondering if you can give me information and ideas on why people think that way.
- Why people want perfect?
- Why is there one person in life perfect?
             Please write back and Thank you and can wait to hear your ideas.
                                                                                                            Sincerely,
                                                                                                                 Samary Nava

No comments:

Post a Comment