Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Something Interesting About My Book

Something interesting about my book is......
       
Image result for dead letter office book

   Right now I just finish the book ," Truly, Madly, Deadly" by Hannah Jayne and I'm going to start a new one name Dead Letter Office. What I found interesting about the books that I'm reading right now is they all have to do with a very hard situation about abusement or tragedies. However the book that I just finish had many interesting chapters; well my interesting chapter was the fact that the twin sisters didn't come back as a family and they never resolved their issues. Its funny how the book ends by the narrator writing at the end even though the sisters had these conflict they never solved them because life kept on traveling and Maggie never found out that her husband was cheating with her sister and knowing that they never get along. Its amazing in what world we live in, sometimes!
        

No comments:

Post a Comment