Monday, October 17, 2016

Post about My Choice

Lately I been feeling stressed.........

Yup that's me right now...........
             I honestly think that I'm done with school I just need along vacation but, I'm long from that :(
So, today I was sitting in the couch right after practice and I spaced out looking at the ceiling and all I can think of is I have homework to do so I got up and when to sit down at my table and did homework and eat. But I just look at my tablet screen with my notes and books all over the table looking at my calendar and I just cry. As I was looking at all that work I notice what classes I needed to do and I ask myself what is the whole point of this why is this important who was that smart fellow who invented education I would like to know?........ 
       * Here's a tip I realize that I needed to take a break so I went to quiet room and I sit there closing my eyes and listening to peaceful music and I just sit there concentrating on my breathing and I did this for ten minutes and it help so much I'm so glad that I did maybe sometimes we need to space out of this world to have time to think and why do we do things in the first place and why we get stressed is just sometimes we think about it to much that we forget to breathe .
                                 BREATHE!!! & DISTRESS don't let school eat you up

Don't forget to breathe because you may end up like this guy!!!!
Image result for funny stress comic stip for school
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment